The AMATA, Falmouth University Digital Venue is an online place where everyone should fell Safe, Welcomed, and Respected.
By attending one of our events you are agreeing to the statements below and you understand that if you infringe on any of the below statements you may be removed from the activity and will not be entitled to a refund if you paid for the performance/event.
- Ableism, Homophobia, Racism, Sexism, Transphobia, or Prejudice based on ability, Asylum status, Class, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender presentation, Nationality, or Religion is not welcome here.
- Be aware of, and respect, other emotional and social boundaries.
- Be aware of the privileges you bring and how that may affect others.
- Do not make assumptions on the opinions of others or how they identify. Kindly ask first and then actively listen.
- Make every effort not to judge or look down on other and allow equal participation from others to the level with which they are willing to participate.
- Be aware of the language you use in discussions and how this might affect others.
- Be kind with your words. Give generously to allow everyone time and space to speak and share their thoughts and ideas.
- If someone holds an opinion you do not agree with, respect their opinion but challenge disagreeable behaviour.
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol does not exclude you from following the rules above.
The above list is not exhaustive and if you have amends or additions to the list, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Policy Approved: August 2020